Sunday, July 18, 2010

What 100 Stars Want Most in 1956 - Gregory Peck



Next up in the series is the fabulous Gregory Peck (April 15, 1916 - June 12, 2003). Don't know what I can say about Gregory Peck that hasn't been said before. He was a fabulous actor. I watched To Kill a Mockingbird just a week or so ago. He IS Atticus Finch. That film makes me cry every time I see it.


What did Gregory Peck wish for in 1956?
""I'm glad to be back with my boys and next year I hope I have more time to go hunting and camping with them."



"I just formed my own independent motion picture company and I'm looking forward to remaining in this country and making pictures here."



"I wish they'd find a cure for multiple sclerosis, especially since it hits people while they are so young."







3 comments:

Cajun Girl Living In The Mountains said...

There were a few movies on this past week & weekend on TCM, but of course, "To Kill a Mockingbird" is one of my favorite Peck movies and "Designing Woman" with Lauren Becall!!

Francy said...

Oh he is dreamy! I love every role I've seen him play! Seems like a nice person, too.

http://pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I am loving the Gregory Peck Mondays on TCM this month!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This