Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What 100 Stars Want Most in 1956 - Kim Novak

Kim Novak (born February 13, 1933) is currently raising horses and llamas on her farm in Oregon: "If you're wanting glamorous or really beautiful or really sexy, well then, I wasn't really the one, but I could do all of that. You could just get really lost in that kind of image"
Kim's 1956 Wishes:
"Personally, I want a short vacation. I've been working very hard. I'd like a couple of weeks to do some lazy shopping, to sleep late, to have a little fun."
"Professionally, I'd like another picture with the same dramatic impact as the one I've just finished, The Man With the Golden Arm."
"As a citizen, I'd like to see the city planning commission find a way to build bicycle paths for the youngsters - so they can safely ride their bikes all they want."
Simply stunning photos of Kim from the 1957 film Jeanne Eagels for which she earned $13,000. Can totally see this as a fabulous burlesque outfit. FYI - Jeanne Eagels will be included in the Kim Novak Collection which comes out August 3, 2010. It's also playing on Turner Classic Movies September 1, 2010 at 10:00 pm est. My favorite Kim Novak film is Vertigo, of course. Could anyone beat Hitchcock?

2 comments:

Dsata said...

Very nice, especially the last picture.

D.Jae said...

FANTASTIC photos!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This