Monday, February 1, 2010

What 100 Stars Want in 1956 - Jeanne Crain

What does Jeanne Crain wish for in 1956?



1. "Paul and I love having a large family. We like to have dinner every night with our children. I hope this closeness grows even more in 1956." - I absolutely love this dream. Since I came from a large family, this was always my favorite part of the day. There was never a question of not eating together when I was a kid, we just did. It's one of my greatest memories.



2. "I hope 1956 brings a great variety of parts - comedy, tragedy - all kinds." - I hope Jeanne got the parts she wished for. I think she was a fabulous actress. I love Letter to Three Wives and Dangerous Crossing (which is on Fox Movie Channel tomorrow morning. I have to miss it because of work).

3. "I'm interested in WAIF, for I think it would be wonderful if every orphan - here and abroad - could have a good home." - I wish every child had a home, too.



On a side note, I adore these photos of Jeanne in the tub. This bubble bath looks fun and relaxing. I know I could use a bubble bath like that :)
Up next - Joan Crawford and Pat Crowley


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comment,love the post...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This