Sunday, February 21, 2010

What 100 Stars Want in 1956 - Dorothy Malone


Dorothy Malone (born January 30, 1925) seemed to have a glamour revolution in the 1950s. I was really nervous when I looked her filmography, really hoping that Basic Instinct, the last film she appeared in, wasn't the only film I have seen her in. Thankfully though she was the Acme Book Shop Proprietress in The Big Sleep. What did dear Dorothy wish for 1956?



"Personally, I'd like my family out here in California with me instead of back in Dallas, Texas."



"Professionally, I'd like a good comedy role." - Don't think the above pic is from a comedy role, but it is Dorothy with Henry Fonda.



"Peace for everybody. If enough citizens think this way, maybe it will come true."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This