Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What 100 Stars Want in 1956 - Corinne Calvet



Corinne Calvet, born Corinne Dibos, on April 30, 1925 in Paris, France. She died June 23, 2001 (Aged 76) in Los Angeles, CA of a Cerebral Hemorrhage. She was discovered by Paramount Studios, but left the industry in the 1970s to become a therapist. She usually played French characters in films, and was basically the eye candy (from what I can tell). Her main claim to fame outside the acting arena is inn 1952 Calvet filed a lawsuit accusing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor of slandering her in telling several people, including a newspaper columnist, that Calvet was not really French. Another fun fact - her father invented Pyrex dishware.




Here are Corinne Calvet's 1956 Wishes:
1. Personally, I want to spend as much time as I can with my husband, Jeffrey Stone (Pictured below)



2. Professionally, we'd like to do a picture together


3. As a citizen, I'd like to travel more and get to know more people so I can understand their viewpoints and they can understand ours.




Very admirable wishes from a very gorgeous lady.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This