Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Vintage Inspiration August 17th

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, but I was on vacation at the Michigan NASCAR races. Spent a week in a camper with my mother and father in-law. Traumatizing. Let me just say tons of heat, snoring, mess, and my father in law can't say no to a beer.


Spent most of the week ill from the heat. Fam didn't believe I was really sick, so they wouldn't let me turn on the air conditioner. Spent the week sun burnt, passing out, and getting sick (from the heat). Will return to usual posts tomorrow. Right now, I could use some rest.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

You poor thing,, I can't imagine what you went through.. a week with the inlaws? YuCK! I would rather walk across hot coals barefoot. I hope you're recovering...hugs to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This