Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Favorite Foods of Famous Stars Lona Andre


Lona Andre's meal looks pretty decent. Can't go wrong with sandwiches and drinks. Probably the first meal out of this book that I would actually eat the entire meal :)


Lona Andre was a B movie actress during the 1930s and 1940s. While cute, she never was really given any role of consequence.


Once leaving pictures in the late 1940s, she had a very successful real estate practice in Hollywood


Lona was runner up for Paramount's Panther Woman Contest



She left actor James Dunn at the altar





2 comments:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

What a gorgeous young woman! I've actually never heard of her so this was a really interesting bit of Hollywood history for me! So many young women got involved in auditioning for roles in films back in the 1930's & 40's but only a few actually "made it" in memorable pictures. I guess that's still true today and often it's being in the right place at the right time! Thanks for posting this interesting info!

Juliette. said...

I'd never heard of Lona Andre either, but looked her up and realized I'd seen her in "Slaves in Bondage," which was part of a Cult Movie Pack I'd gotten.

That skating picture is too cute. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This